Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Branding, and Dating???


Last night i had an interesting conversation about dating with my family.  I have been in the dating game for quite awhile now and have seen a lot of successes and disappointments. I have a lot of insights into how dating relates to marketing, sales, customer service, and branding.  I have decided to write a small book about this subject and will be posting the book on this blog when it is finished.  I might even use this blog as a sounding board for some of excerps and would very much appreciate any input and stories relating to any content that I post!  So stay tuned... I think it will be interesting!

2 comments:

rich said...

I just started really getting caught up on your blog Jake. It is awesome! Keep posting. I really enjoy reading them.

Chandler Treasure Chest said...

I agree with Rich...this is very interesting read, my friend! I am anxious to read more, and even about your possible book!