Sunday, February 1, 2009

Become a Better, More Valueable Human Being!


Okay everyone... I have not been so diligent at my blog these days.  Mostly because we have been trying to put together a marketing campaign at work that will eventually become part of our main website campaign (when the final version is created and edited).  

Many of you have been asking me where I work or what I am doing.  Well the answer is that I am working as the Director of Business Development for a company called iLearningGlobal.  And we help people become who they want to both professionally and personally by giving them access to the best training and education they can get online.  

We are a new company and only about 5 months old.  Our website is www.iLearningGlobal.tv.  We are attracting the highest caliber of people including CEO's, Entrepreneurs, as well as the ultimate calling.... the stay at home mom! Anyway, for those of you interested in personal development, sharpening your skills, and increasing your effectiveness as a human, you should check this out.  

I have completed the rough draft of our basic message.   And I would love to get some feedback from anyone who has the time to look at it.  If you want to see what I have been working on go to www.influencinglives.com.   

If you do check it out I would love to get some market feedback on it to see what questions in general people have.  Did it leave you confused in any point?  What were you feelings about it?  And what would you do to make it better?  If you wouldn't mind dropping me an email at jake.randall@yahoo.com or leaving a comment below I would appreciate it.  Let me know what you think....

No comments: